Jelle Klaasen - Sexuelle Belästigung einer Minderjährigen?

Professional Darts Corporation

Jelle Klaasen - Sexuelle Belästigung einer Minderjährigen?

Beitragvon Daniel » Fr 24. Aug 2012, 21:35

Gemäss diversen Niederländischen Quellen soll Jelle Klaasen ein 15jähriges, geistig behindertes Mädchen mit Nacktfotos sexuell belästigt haben.

Quellen:
http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rt ... tfotos.xml
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/1280 ... _s___.html

Diese Stellungnahme ist von Jelle veröffentlicht worden:

Alleged comments by Jelle Klaasen on 21 August 2012:

I would like to apologize to everyone involved! I made ​​a mistake and I'm gone too far and I'm sorry. I also wanted to tell my side of the story because until now I've not been able to do so. Today I told my side of the story during interrogation to the police.

I knew this girl indeed for a while and she had ​​contact with me for some months. I'm so stupid to have done this. I shouldnt have. I am deeply ashamed and regret it very much that I have been so stupid, but unfortunately I can not turn it back. I will accept all the consequences of this situation and my punishment if this matter goes to the OM and I am actually being convicted.

Unfortunately conclusions have been made without judgement. Today I spoke to the police and the case will now progress to the PPS. The prosecution will then decide within days whether I'm going to be prosecuted. When I face persecution will my punishment???? and I hereby resign because I absolutely regret that I have gone too far.

I have also indicated to the girls family that I've made a mistake and I regret it. I've heard that this girl had some problems, but I was not aware that she lived in an institution and that the psychological problems were so great. I'm just available for comment to the media. I'm currently broken and need time to do things right and handle my mistakes.

Signed,
Jelle Klaasen.

Wenn sich die Anschuldigungen bewarheiten sollten und das "Geständnis" echt ist, sehe ich seine Karriere als Profidarter in Gefahr... Stelle man sich nur mal vor, was am nächsten Turnier von den Zuschauern für Reaktionen folgen könnten...
Daniel

Can I include a part of your post to my blog?

Beitragvon alEtegatiasse » Di 8. Jan 2013, 11:34

ロンシャン 財布 フェラガモ バッグ グッチ "Monster's plans on working on the Compact disc inside the potential is just that. Hey being a musician you have to possess that burning desire to need to listen to yourself carrying out something that you are able to call your own personal. There is not a man within this band that never have that.And of course, we are usually happy considering the amazing thoughts served by you.The Kentucky Bigfoot website retains a prolonged publish on the sighting from 1975 that is certainly way to lengthy to become posted right here but right here, but we are going to supply the hyperlink. Inside a nutshell, Nunnelly's family along with a neighbor had many operate ins with the creature till they finally gave in and moved again to the city. One particular account even states that the beast could talk proper english..This is not my final Sideshow Collectible, the method of obtaining the next truly particular collectible has currently begun. With Sideshow huge checklist of houses possibly a Universal Horror monster might be next. Who am I kidding? It'll be another Star Wars character.
グッチ 財布 ロンシャン クリスチャンディオール Guests integrated Renee Crown, Linda Johnson Rice, Hayes MacArthur, Jeanouche Wopinski, Dori Wilson, Amelia and Alejandro Silva with their darling son Alex Jr. and his new wife Laura, Maureen and EB Smith, Helen Corridor Melchior, and Michael McGrath together with her lovely twin, Cheryl Larson, Sheryl Dyer, Paul Rehder, Leslie and Robert Zentner, Donna LaPietra and Expenses Kurtis, Jan Melk, Michel Desjardins, Rebecca and Charlie Besser, Melinda Jakovich, Kathleen and Dennis Klaeser, Scott Bobek, Anne and Ed Burke, Grace Barry, Christina Gidwitz, Pleasure Germont, Marty Higgins, Joe Ahern, Tony Rossi, Susanna Negovan, Pierre Desy, Felicia and Kurt Winiecki, D'Ary Frank, Diane Hollowell, Sara Crown Starr and her spouse Jamie, Elsa Tullas, Vonita Richard Miller numerous a lot more. The following party was held inside the stylish Potter's Lounge with songs by DJ White Shadow.Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely wonderful. Simply wanna input that you have a very nice internet site , I like the design and style it actually stands out.To explain the story re, my regenerative organs. Whilst I used to be at Chobham and prior to the Chieftain arrived into becoming there had been ideas of how you can decrease the profile of Tanks. Never neglect that the Centurion stood around 9 feet tall, and its initial proposed substitute was the Conqueror and it stood at eleven ft tall weighing in at sixty five Tons What a monster, but fantastic fun to push.
ディオール 財布 ディオール 福袋 longchamp バッグ And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!Price new: $4,699 What occurs once you consider a Ninja one,000 motor in the slice it in fifty percent and things it right into a cruiser body? The Kawasaki Vulcan five hundred LTD involves life! With its bulletproof parallel twin motor, the Vulcan 500 LTD isn't only dependable, nevertheless it possesses enough power to hold with bigger 850s. The bicycle low seat peak, wide rear tire and dual exhaust pipes lead for the bicycle traditional styling. If you see yourself as being a potential freeway warrior, then the Vulcan 500 LTD is an excellent begin..Thanks a lot and i'm looking ahead to contact you.I like this website so much, saved to my bookmarks. "To hold a pen is to be at war." by Francois Marie Arouet Voltaire.
alEtegatiasse

Zurück zu Aktuelles PDC

Welche Dartspieler sind online?

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 0 Gäste