European Darts Open 6.-8.7.2012

PDC European Tour

European Darts Open 6.-8.7.2012

Beitragvon Daniel » Fr 6. Jul 2012, 11:14

Dieses Wochenende finden in Düsseldorf die European Darts Open 2012 statt.

Details zu den Paarungen und Resultaten findet ihr unter http://www.darts1.de/european-tour/euro ... s-open.php

Am Start sind mit Kevin Münch, Karsten Kornath und Tomas Seyler 3 Deutsche sowie mit Maik Langendorf ein Österreicher. Schweizer sind leider keine dabei.

Was denkt ihr, wer das Turnier gewinnen wird?
Daniel

Re: European Darts Open 6.-8.7.2012

Beitragvon Daniel » Fr 6. Jul 2012, 14:29

Den Live-Ticker zum Event findet ihr unter:

http://pdc-europe.blogspot.de/
Daniel

Beitragvon Daniel » Fr 6. Jul 2012, 20:54

Die Resultate der Nachmittags-Session:

Main Stage
Justin Pipe 3-6 Gino Vos
Wes Newton 6-0 Steve Maish
Vincent van der Voort 6-3 Jamie Lewis
Wayne Jones 3-6 Michael van Gerwen
Dave Chisnall 6-1 Kevin Munch
Mervyn King 6-3 Stuart Kellett
Ronnie Baxter 6-2 Devon Petersen
Terry Jenkins 1-6 Joe Cullen

Stage Two
Denis Ovens 3-6 Tonci Restovic
Mark Walsh 6-5 Mark Jones
Andy Smith 6-5 Mick Todd
Alan Tabern 2-6 Johnny Haines
Steve Beaton 6-3 Tony Littleton
Colin Lloyd 2-6 Michael Mansell
Kevin Painter 6-3 Ryan de Vreede
Steve Brown 6-2 Arron Monk
Daniel

Beitragvon Daniel » Fr 6. Jul 2012, 23:59

Die Resultate der Abend Session:

Andy Hamilton 5-6 James Hubbard
Simon Whitlock 6-5 Ross Smith
Robert Thornton 6-1 Maik Langendorf
Raymond van Barneveld 6-2 Ian White
James Wade 6-3 Magnus Caris
Adrian Lewis 6-0 Karsten Kornath
John Part 3-6 Tomas Seyler
Paul Nicholson 2-6 Kim Huybrechts

Stage Two
Brendan Dolan 6-5 Dean Winstanley
Colin Osborne 6-0 Jim Walker
Peter Wright 5-6 Ronny Huybrechts
Co Stompe 1-6 Mark Dudbridge
Mark Hylton 1-6 Jelle Klaasen
Richie Burnett 6-2 Andy Jenkins
Jamie Caven 5-6 Brian Woods
(Gary Anderson v Scott Rand - Anderson has withdrawn, Rand receives Bye)

Morgen Samstag folgt die zweite Runde, wieder unterteilt in eine Nachmittags und eine Abend Session
Daniel

Beitragvon Daniel » So 8. Jul 2012, 20:31

Die Resultate vom Samstag:

Afternoon Session (1pm-5pm)
Kevin Painter 2-6 Colin Osborne
Joe Cullen 5-6 Johnny Haines
Michael van Gerwen 6-4 Brian Woods
Mark Walsh 6-1 Tonci Restovic
Gino Vos 6-4 Tomas Seyler
Ronnie Baxter 5-6 Mervyn King
Michael Mansell 1-6 Andy Smith
Scott Rand 3-6 Richie Burnett

Evening Session (7pm-11pm)
Vincent van der Voort 4-6 Robert Thornton
Wes Newton 4-6 Mark Dudbridge
Kim Huybrechts 5-6 Dave Chisnall
James Wade 6-3 Jelle Klaasen
Simon Whitlock 6-1 Ronny Huybrechts
Adrian Lewis 3-6 Steve Beaton
Raymond van Barneveld 6-2 Brendan Dolan
James Hubbard 6-5 Steve Brown
Daniel

Beitragvon Daniel » So 8. Jul 2012, 20:33

Die Resultate der dritten Runde von heute Nachmittag:

Afternoon Session (1pm-5pm)
Steve Beaton 5-6 Mervyn King
Johnny Haines 0-6 Colin Osborne
Simon Whitlock 6-3 Robert Thornton
Mark Dudbridge 2-6 Dave Chisnall
James Wade 6-2 Andy Smith
Raymond van Barneveld 6-2 Gino Vos
James Hubbard 6-3 Mark Walsh
Richie Burnett 6-2 Michael van Gerwen
Daniel

Beitragvon Daniel » So 8. Jul 2012, 22:58

Raymond van Barneveld gewinnt die European Darts Open 2012!

Alle Resultate der Finalspiele:

Quarter-Finals
Mervyn King 6-2 Colin Osborne
Simon Whitlock 5-6 Dave Chisnall
James Wade 2-6 Raymond van Barneveld
James Hubbard 2-6 Richie Burnett

Semi-Finals
Mervyn King 3-6 Dave Chisnall
Raymond van Barneveld 6-4 Richie Burnett

Final
Dave Chisnall 4-6 Raymond van Barneveld
Daniel

I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I

Beitragvon alEtegatiasse » Di 8. Jan 2013, 11:24

ディオール 福袋 フェラガモ ロンシャン トート My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right.I think it'll improve the value of my web site :).I haven't checked in here for some time since I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)Always go after your heart. "What power has law where only money rules." by Gaius Petronius.
ロンシャン 財布 グッチ マフラー プラダ バッグ The identical is always to be said in the A single Tree (the center book on the other trilogy). Thomas Covenant is unconscious for many from the book, and we are still left reading unlikable, flat characters. The truth is, the entire second trilogy is terrible, and that i only endured it in hopes of recapturing a number of the magic from the Energy that Preserves.. Only wanna input that you have a very decent web site , I enjoy the style it really stands out.Even the windows and outside walls had been plastered in these vibrant colors to celebrate this new line for Louis Vuitton. You could see the retailer for blocks absent on this gloomy night crammed with stunning folks and brilliantly-colored bags. the trays the servers held were colored within this bright graffiti print.An additional profitable lure is the rooster tail. They frequently have a tuft of hair within the end and are to mimic a minnow which is a trouts natural prey. They can be fished underwater or on leading in the water depending on the speed at which it is retrieved.
ロンシャン フェラガモ バッグ フェラガモ バック Also, The contents are masterwork.Coaches travel with their gamers and groups and need to prepare for lengthy periods about the road. Publicity often is directed towards the coaches who take the blame or glory from your defeats and victories of their teams. A coach's potential is determined by his achievement.Leader Ron Boskell reported a short even though in the past this when you shift complete annual carry around income appeared to become not as significantly as most likely earlier on with the winter year, them ?n comparison properly to your chiseled retail cost procedure that were exposed spherical the country's classic garments location. Boskell claimed a set obtained secure it's the sector advertise plus experienced perimeter in the course of formidable concentrations a majority of sellers received encounter "substantial tension for gross perimeter about pretty ambitious plus tricky circumstances round the retail price region. "Postie As well as hadn't escaped a unseasonal rewards on the heated Could furthermore Might about the content material ordinarily a busiest income period to have winter apparel, additionally inventory trading turned down although inside the 4 .The cow suede breathes differently, which may create a difference in how extended you keep on to your boots. Uggs had been produced to become worn with bare toes. It won"t absorb odors the way in which other materials will.
alEtegatiasse

I really enjoy studying on this web site, it has got great c

Beitragvon alEtegatiasse » Di 8. Jan 2013, 11:25

フェラガモ通販 ロンシャン バッグ ディオール 店舗 While you aren't likely to wear out a sheepskin boot, you might discover a require to change the insole. Ugg gives genuine replacement insoles for both men"s and women"s boots. For just several bucks, you are able to breathe new life in old boots.We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post.If he does not utilize the stand he eventually starts to sway back and fourth. The stand which only bares the Star Wars emblem is very good it just could have been made using a small a lot more type. The Imperial symbol would happen to be greater..Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool.
グッチ財布 グッチ プラダ Great V I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your site.You have made my day! Thanks again!The screen is exactly where the Samsung Epic 4G excels probably the most. It truly is really hard to describe this beauty unless you truly have a look at it--the display looks at you over you look at the display. The colours are brilliantly crisp as well as the blacks do not present gentle leakage like they do on LED screens.Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched all over the place and simply couldn't come across. What an ideal web-site.
フェラガモ通販 ディオール 店舗 ロンシャン トート Thank you so much and i am looking forward to contact you.I have recently started a site, the info you provide on this site has helped me tremendously.For a functional but entertaining look, try the Wallingford rain boot. This Wellington-inspired rain boot is lined in sheepskin with a rubber outsole. The higher boot is produced from Ugg"s signature emblem routine that contrasts with all the metallic-colored higher.Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this.!ENDVALUE!
alEtegatiasse

As I web-site possessor I believe the content matter here is

Beitragvon alEtegatiasse » Di 8. Jan 2013, 11:26

フェラガモ バック ロンシャン トート ディオール バッグ Great write-up, Im regular visitor of ones blog, maintain up the excellent operate, and It's going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.And he just bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!district. "We've grew to become the schooling at the same time as commodity. Most of the people just basically anticipation the truth that customer will be to choose from paying out out, " Punter documented.Exactly where the Positions AreMost private coaches function part time and frequently land employment through private membership companies such as tennis clubs, fitness centers and exercise centers, aquatics instruction facilities and martial arts schools. Educators also trained to educate math, science or English frequently have a better likelihood of landing a position being a high college group coach than these who rely exclusively on their athletic coaching abilities. About 16 percent in the skilled coaches are self-employed and often perform exclusively with a qualified athlete..
グッチ財布 ディオール 財布 ディオール 福袋 I believe the character on this group will go inside a positive direction." Burkhead mentioned a number of teammates are making use of adversity because the greatest enabler to a more powerful attitude for this week's procedures and added gas for one more Saturday evening day on ABC against perennial Big 10 power Ohio State. During and following Monday's press meeting, Burkheadcredited seniors Mike Caputo, Brandon Kinnie, Lavonte David, Jared Crick and Austin Cassidyfor beingteam leaders that have attained the best to talk up. "They direct by example every single day, and men and women are going to adhere to them," Burkhead said..I am looking forward in your next put up, I will try to get the grasp of it!An excellent collection of sports activities vests at free sticky contained a stylish and amazing types of sport vests which solved my problem as it contained the vests for which I had been searching because so extended. I came throughout free of charge sticky throughout my hunt for many elegant sports vest for males as I required them to wear the nest times as I had a complement with my buddies and i was significantly fired up about this. I visited the spot called free of charge sticky and was astonished to view a fantastic assortment of sports vests for males in the location.He producers his items in his garage following function and on the weekends. He generates a splendid item and has a regular influx of orders along with a respectable backlog. His wife and kids are concerned within the enterprise and it has drawn them closer.
フェラガモ 靴 グッチ フェラガモ 新作 Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.2nd time i took ECG at a little lab, right after which i seek advice from my General Physian. He described the ECG to me. From six V curves i have only difficulty in V4, in that one particular modest curve inclined down.Resale Riches will constantly be an online boutique initial, but now fashionistas also have the solution to generate an appointment and try on those Christian Louboutin pumps they have been eyeing. "Try Prior to You Buy" appointments could be made online. Buyers will likely be asked to submit ahead of time a list in the items they are enthusiastic about.I wanted something diverse. Something that stood out previous Vader as well as for me that was Sandtrooper: Squad Chief. This might be due to the fact on the hrs I invested taking part in Star Wars Struggle Front or that once i was child you couldn get this Stormtrooper.!ENDVALUE!
alEtegatiasse

Nächste

Zurück zu Aktuelles PDC Europe

• { RELATED_TOPICS }
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag

Welche Dartspieler sind online?

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 0 Gäste